Managing Partner Roundtable
A peer-group of law firm leaders who tap into each other’s perspectives, expertise, and solutions.
The Roundtable provides useful insights for navigating the issues that law firms struggle within today’s marketplace. The quality of programming and peer discussion are top-notch.
Managing Partner | Rumberger
Ackert’s Business Roundtable Groups provide the opportunity for firm marketing leaders and C-suite executives to have facilitated discussions with a network of peers from non-competitive firms.
The groups serve as a valuable think tank for executives to exchange ideas and strategies to address an array of topics affecting their organizations and their effectiveness as leaders.
Marketing Leader Roundtable Discussions
Take part in a peer group of professional services firm marketing leaders who tap into each other’s perspectives, expertise, and solutions.
The Marketing Leader Roundtable is a facilitated peer group of CMOs and Directors driving marketing and BD functions at midsized firms. They meet regularly to hear from thought leaders and exchange ideas to:
- Adapt to the new set of marketing competitive pressures facing firms
- Implement appropriate revenue-strengthening strategies, tactics and sales enablement platforms
- Make the marketing leadership experience more rewarding
Executive Roundtable Meetings
Participate in peer forums for C-level executives to exchange ideas and revenue-strengthening strategies in a non-competitive setting.
At Executive Roundtable Meetings, managing partners and other executives from professional services industries tap into each other’s perspectives to:
- Adapt to today’s competitive pressures facing similar-sized law firms
- Implement appropriate sales enablement and revenue-strengthening strategies, tools, and tactics
- Make the experience of firm leadership more rewarding