Roundtable meetings occur throughout the year on a quarterly basis via teleconference – with the exception of the month in which a Roundtable retreat is held. During these calls, members raise topics of concern and relevance and seek each other’s perspectives and advice for practical solutions.
Managing Partner Roundtable Membership
A peer-group of law firm leaders who tap into each other’s perspectives, expertise, and solutions:
- Adapt to the new set of competitive pressures facing small-to-mid-sized law firms
- Implement appropriate revenue-strengthening strategies and tactics
- Make the experience of law firm leadership more rewarding
The Roundtable consists of managing partners and other leaders from firms with typically 60-500 lawyers.
Marketing Leader Roundtable Discussions
Take part in a peer group of professional services firm marketing leaders who tap into each other’s perspectives, expertise, and solutions.
The Marketing Leader Roundtable is a facilitated peer group of CMOs and Directors driving marketing and BD functions at midsized firms. They meet regularly to hear from thought leaders and exchange ideas to:
- Adapt to the new set of marketing competitive pressures facing firms
- Implement appropriate revenue-strengthening strategies, tactics and sales acceleration platforms
- Make the marketing leadership experience more rewarding
Houston Office | Thompson Knight
The Roundtable provides thought-provoking and informative, top-tier presentations from consultants experienced with law firms and their challenges as well as candid group discussions from peers at like-minded and situated firms. MPR is a productive forum for exploring and advancing law firm management strategies.
Executive Roundtable Meetings
Participate in peer forums for C-level executives to exchange ideas and revenue-strengthening strategies in a non-competitive setting.
At Executive Roundtable Meetings, managing partners and other executives from professional services industries tap into each other’s perspectives to:
- Adapt to today’s competitive pressures facing similar-sized law firms
- Implement appropriate sales acceleration and revenue-strengthening strategies, tools, and tactics
- Make the experience of firm leadership more rewarding
Office Managing Partner
Thompson Coburn LLP
The Roundtable discussions are always helpful, relevant and engaging. The meetings provide valuable insights and they prompt me to think more strategically about my firm’s future. David Ackert brings in great guest speakers and his facilitation style ensures that everyone participates and contributes.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MANAGING PARTNER ROUNDTABLE MEMBERSHIP
Please fill out the form below, and a member of our team will follow up within one business day.