Marketing Leader Roundtable
A peer forum for CMOs, CBDOs, and other marketing and BD leaders from national and international firms.
The Marketing Leader Roundtable is a facilitated peer network of marketing partners, CMOs, and other marketing and business development leaders who tap into each other’s perspectives, expertise, and strategic wisdom in order to:
- Adapt to the new set of competitive pressures facing law firms
- Implement appropriate revenue-strengthening strategies and tactics
- Make the experience of serving as a law firm marketing leader more rewarding
The Roundtable consists of heads of marketing and business development from national and international firms.
Example Agenda Topics
- Measuring the ROI of marketing initiatives
- Motivating lawyer engagement in BD
- Monitoring trends in client industries
- Brand development, content marketing, and integration
- Leveraging marketing budgets to maximize business results
Over a full year, Roundtable meetings occur quarterly via teleconference. Once a year we host a full-day retreat that features some of the top thought leaders in the industry.