How do I reset my password?
On the Practice Pipeline login screen, click on the “Lost your password?” link. You will be asked to enter either your email or username to reset your password. You will be sent an email with further instructions on resetting your password.
I reset my password, but I haven’t received an email yet. Now what?
You should receive an email almost immediately upon requesting a password reset. If you do not, it’s possible the email exchange server within your firm has set a delay on receiving that email to check that it’s safe, which typically creates a 15 minute delay.
Please do not attempt to reset your password a second time, as it will only replace the first request, making the first link you receive not work. If you did reset your password more than one time, please wait for the most recent link to arrive, as that will be the proper and workable link to reset your password.
What features are included in Pipeline?
This 1 minute walk-through video will demonstrate the main features of Pipeline and how to navigate through the software:
How do I create a Target?
On the main dashboard view of Practice Pipeline, you will see a blue “” button near the bottom of the screen. Click this button and enter the details of your Target, including name, company, target type and due date.
How do I work Steps towards a Target?
After initial creation of a Target and adding a first Step, depending on how business development went with this Target, you can now either:
- Take the next step with this same target (click “Done? Take The Next Step“)
- Delay the deadline of the current Step (click “Snooze“)
- Complete this Target if there are no more steps to take (click “Complete Target“)
- Edit the Target or Steps if something changed (click “Edit Target“)
- Hold the Target if you want to remove this Target from your BD pipeline (click “Hold Target“)
How do I add my Pipeline Targets to my Outlook Calendar?
- In Outlook, open the Calendar View
- On the Home tab in the Calendar ribbon, click ‘Open Calendar’ or ‘Add Calendar’ (Note: Different versions of Outlook may vary slightly with wording options)
- Select ‘From Internet’
- In Practice Pipeline, go to your Account and copy your Targets link into the text box (Your Targets link should look something like: webcal://www.practicepipeline.com?pwrReport=download&for=ical&ical_data=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Back in Outlook, paste your link and click ‘Import Calendar’, then click ‘Ok’
- You will see a pop-up window with the prompt “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates?” Click ‘Yes’
- Under ‘My Calendars’ right-click ‘Practice Pipeline’ and select ‘Overlay’
For Mac users or those without Outlook 2016 version or greater, please follow these alternative instructions:
- Log in to the online Outlook using your standard account login at : https://www.outlook.com
- Navigate to ‘Calendar’ view using the Calendar icon in the bottom left
- Beneath the Month view on the left side, click ‘Add Calendar‘
- Select ‘Subscribe From Web‘
- In Practice Pipeline, go to your Account and copy your calendar link into the text box (Your calendar link should look something like: webcal://www.practicepipeline.com?pwrReport=download&for=ical&ical_data=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Back in Outlook, paste your link and name your calendar, and click ‘Import‘.
- Under your account, select the name of your calendar. Your targets are now synced!