Connecting to the Lonely Client
The sudden transition to work-from-home has heightened the need for firms to connect with clients and understand their unique needs. But this disruption in our usual routines can easily cause a breakdown in communication, or worse, a tone-deaf outreach. In this program, we will share tools and techniques that ensure your clients are attended-to and their needs are prioritized.
In this one-hour webinar, Introhive, Passle, and Ackert will discuss:
- Key characteristics and tools that identify under-serviced clients during this time
- Strategies that ensure accurate, easily accessible contact data and enable communication with firm-wide contacts and client base
- Solutions that keep your clients connected and engaged
- Systems that coordinate client outreach and deepen relationships
- Cutting-edge technologies that maintain client connections and combat isolation